vendredi 22 août 2014

DEATH, REALITY AND ME, a poem from Samita CHATTOPADHYAY (India).


Death was on the doorstep
And I met Reality;



Reality looked at my grim face;
He asked,
“Do you know me ?
Or
Do you know that you don’t know me?”



“I have descried you;
And now you are here”



“Describe me”



“I cannot;
You change your face every moment”



“Okay!
Tell me,
Is death outside me ?”



“You are all-encompassing…”



“Even ‘unreal’ is within me…”



“How can ‘unreal’ stay with you ?”



“Because that is also other face of mine;
Where there is shadow on me,
People call it ‘unreal’



He stared at me…
Suddenly he shot another question :



“If ‘Death’ is within me
And if you know that,
Then why are you in somber mood ?”



“I know you
But
Cannot accept you”



“An egghead…...”

<> 

The whirligig of time…



And now
I am clasping Reality…







Samita CHATTOPADHYAY


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire